Monday, December 26, 2011

Three Little Pigs Reunion Dinner

Since lovelocker had shared photos taken in Kuala Lumpur, so now is time to re-cap those wonderful pictures that I have taken with my pig family in Singapore.

Before that, my sincere apologise to my friends in Singapore (esp to Adeline, Melissa and Sherina) whom I suppose to meet for Farewell dinner but unwilling to do so. It was an unexpected accident and my aunt need me more than anyone at that period of time. Afterall, is not going to be long and with Internet access in London, I will still see you guys around at anytime too. Do write to each other every now and then :) Miss x Love you all very very much.

So this was the one and only reunion dinner I managed to attend back in Singapore seeing my 2 best friends from hometown. We had our dinner at City Hall, I had this familiar yet comfortable feeling at Cityhall so I suggested the dinner to be held at there. Perhaps it was because we used to hang out at Cityhall? All my happy memories flashing back now... I will come back to you one day, Singapore. Treat me good and secure me with a good job okay?...

Pluhease pluhhhhheasee go away my complicated physical sensation!!... I barely bring you along with me now. I want to be as HAPPY as penguins from Happy Feet:P

June x Vi

Joe x Vi



Aerin's @ Cityhall

Getting sleepy kind of eyes
This is superrrr nice (something call Caramel Banana xxx)


xoxo, honesty bite but a lie killed

No comments:

Post a Comment