Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tomorrow is still a Holl-i-day

How's your Christmas Celebration? Mine was pretty ordinary... I spent this silent night with my family and friend. Looking back, I do enjoy celebrating my Christmas's Eve x New Year's Eve at the club but in recent years, I realised those are just my short and sweet time. You might not feel the way I am expressing now but time will tell. Been there, done that... this is how it happens to everyone of us. You enjoy doing certain activities at certain age but don't limit yourself thou.  

Because we Work Hard, Play Hard

So I left home at about 9ish with my mum, cousin and best friend. We went to town for a local dinner then headed to First Avenue for 10pm show,  yea we watched New Year's Eve on Christmas's Eve^^

Movie like this is like an ''Endorphins'' to my body in every years, for the sake of being a part of the big day and to feel festive. It doesn't matter about the storyline, as long as it was casted by a group of hot pies... and yes... Who wouldn't adore Ashton Kutcher or Zac Afron? Buy nono, I was there for Sarah Jessica Parker :) Frankly speaking, I am pretty disapointed and it got a low rated from me. The most inspired part was the given speech by Hilary Swank playing as Claire. She reminds me of things that happened in my past,  taught us to forgive for what had happened and move on to a brand new year... even an important day like this can be screwed up by a DROPPING BALL. Hahahaaha

Somehow, the song sang by Bon Jovi - Have a Little Faith In Me is amazing. So if you have watched it or you are going to do so, once again, I hope you learn something. Just like there is no ''What If'' in our life.

The movie took about 2 hours. By the time I came out from cinema, it was 12am. So my night ended with a short traffic jam at Gurney Drive.. We drove around to see what's happening before we went home... This is the day when we can feel young x old mix together in our soul. Young as in we were hanging out on a big day like this but old in another way of eyes hardly open and feeling sleepy in the car ZzzzZzz... Surprisingly there are no massive party peoples doing silly foam spray on cars.. LOL. Well maybe there are at Upper Penang Road? I could have missed it?!

Whether it was a silent or a loudest night ever in 2011. Party to the max and have fun! I better get going because I am seeing my friend for Steamboat! I am craving for Steamboat!! (out of the sudden)

xoxo, party rock anthem in the house tonight .. (Everyday I am shuffling)

No comments:

Post a Comment