Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh So Lovely Pressie

Finally I get to snap part of my Christmas x Farewell pressie images and blog here. Those are presents from darlings and they came from different countries - Singapore, Hong Kong, Chicago, Dubai and United States. Million of thanks to them and sorry if it took out some space in your luggage while packing :) I really really love them and will NOT share with anyone. Hahahaha!

LE CHEF Chocholate from Melissa

Manon Milk x Manon Dark  

Winter Accessories from Yin x Karen
OH SO HEAVENLY "Magic" Hand Cream
Peach John x Sweet stuffs inside from Karen

Hello Kitty Organiser from Steph x Polka Dots Notepad from Adeline
                                                          
Again, thank you x kamsiah x terima kasih x kamsah hamnida x aregatou gozaimasu. I will make sure I bring them along and Dear Melissa, I have finished eating all chocolates. I am craving for Manon Dark!! Tell me where you bought it when I see you in Singapore (soon).

xoxo, darlings are sweet (yet available)

No comments:

Post a Comment