Friday, December 16, 2011

Good friends bring you good times

Jazz Festival @ G Spot Lounge, G Hotel Gurney

I really really love and hope Penang would organise more Jazz festival or Musical performance in future. When I was in Singapore hanging out with good friends, we could found surprises here and there and one of my favorite is slow walking to Esplanade, grab a seat at the open hall and started to appreciate free performance at Water Front Esplanade. There is a stage where live bands get to share their music with people like us on every Friday to Sunday. I hope it's still on-going because my last be there moment was about 8 months ago. Eventhough sometimes you might bump into some musical bands who's not in your list but the matter is you get to share the moments with everybody else and music is a magic, wherever you hear music, you will be delighted. I heard Sentosa offering a few of nice Jazz musical bands in the evening as well but lovelocker has never get a chance to hear them perform before because I usually left before the evening arrives.

Well back in Penang, I still love what I am having here but it can be better. Seeing my good friends in Penang is also one of the precious thing I appreciate and how we can get along so close? We share almost the same interests and just simply enjoy it. There are few of us and we hardly see each other after so-called our "chasing after rounder moon" to persue our dream in different countries. So whenever we came back to our hometown, we spent our quality time together. Arghh I started to feel emo and missing each and every one of you. For cupcakes (you know who you are :) sorry for not able to make it for 2012 Chinese New Year, the 5 of us reunion once a year is not so perfect this time but I am pretty sure you gal's would have fun without me laaaaa. If you gal's remain our ''Lou Sang'' custom at Redbox, don't forget to make few wishes for me (Joe is not allow to wish for a stay) LOL

So here are some photos taken approx 3 weeks back at the Jazz Festival. This Jazz Festival was held in Penang and we were lucky enough to have a chance to hear them perform and enjoy it with good friends, thanks to our good sister, Wendy and it was nice meeting her friends Jenny x Ai Li too. I will let the photos do all the talking at our unforgettable Jazzy night :)

P/s Saxophone's uncle looking for his artificial tooths (hahhahaa)

Wendy x Karen x Vi
Jenny x Ai Li x Wendy x Karen x Moi


     



 


Pink Perfection x Mojito Breeze
G Sunset x G Dream x Pink Perfection
MY pretty darlings
G Spot Live Band Stage
Zoey Jones & The Band Zephyr Blues

The Bar
Last snap before we leave

If you want to check out more about the Jazz Festival, here is the website
http://www.penangjazz.com/wp/


xoxo, goodbye to first half of Friday, smile like weekend is on your face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment