Saturday, December 17, 2011

My final KL trip in Year 2011

A 3 days 2 nights in KL were never enough... anything that got to do with family will always touched me deep in my heart. The imperfect incident was me suffering from bad flu and light fever throughout the trip >.<  I was feeling so cold in the hotel room for the first night until I got to buy a long sleeve pj set in Uniqlo for the following night. Anyway, the pj set is kinda cute too, I probably need it for winter.

On our first day, we started our journey at about 7ish, it took us 2 hours to arrive in Ipoh. My brother had organised the trip perfectly so our first stop was Fu Shan Restaurant. We were there for their famous Dim Sum. The restaurant was renovated in ancient style, using wooden chairs and some antique vases. It brought us back to those olden days when ancient peoples carrying a sword on their back and use silver coins to buy a BAO. .. (what a description) LOL. I presonally recommend their Dumpling Soup because the dumpling was wrapped with fresh prawns and once you bite it, you can feel Q Q :)

After we filled up our stomach, we continue our journey. Our first mission is to arrive in KL before 2pm because moi needs to collect my UK Visa in between 2-3pm (Yes UK Border Agency only allow collection during 2-3). Unexpectedly, we arrived in KL an hour earlier so we stopped by at KLCC for some shopping. Traffic in KL is still that bad but luckily we have GPS to guide us along although brother did missed out a few turns then I hear Siri saying "re-calculating".... Oh Ohhhh

While waiting for the collection time, I took this "opportunity" to shop for my winter accessories. I missed out a Winter Jacket at Zara on my previous trip so I wanted to get it this time, but, my size was sold out!!! Ohhhh why.... I thought I was petite enough to not having any other shoppers out there grabbing the same size as me?!!! I was feeling so disapointed and regrets for not getting it earlier but mum told me to try out at other Zara outlets as this was just our first stop. So I must have faith to believe that I will get it tomorrow. And yes! I bought it from Zara Midvalley on the next day! Yohoo~

Afterall, Visa has been collected and I felt much more relief now. Days after were filled up with joys and happiness with my family. Especially when my crazy cousins were with us, she was a prank and full of shitsss, but in a humor way laaaa. Hahahahahaa. We spent our Saturday at Midvalley and Pavilion being a shopaholic. Sorry to jump in, why Pavilion was soooooooo super packed???! I saw a lots of Bangla as well..... they are so happy to take photo with the United Buddy Bears. Damn funny..

Anyway, guess whos the winner of the night? I mean Shopping Queen. You won't believe it!!

"Drum roll..........." The winner is my 12 years old cousin! She bought 4 sets of Chinese New Year clothes x 6 pcs doughnuts (my brother counted this as well) LOL.... so she smiled all the way from Pavilion back to the hotel :) Evil.... and also ''hao lian''


I wasn't that bad too...at least I managed to buy what I need for winter so I was happy enough to pack and fly to Singapore on the next day. We had Chili Pan Mee at Super Kitchen before I say goodbye to them. My brother dropped me at KL Sentral, I carried a super big luggage and departed to Singapore on an evening flight. The end of my KL trip... with lots of shopping bags. Specially thanks to my brother who scheduled the trip with yummy lunch & dinner. And also co-operation from all of you for my Visa collection :)

Here are some photos taken in Pavilion, the Christmas decoration is rated the best so far.. I missed out Christmas @ Orchard Road because it was raining when I was there. Take a look at those sweet candy sticks x merry go round x cupakes. Christmas is always colorful * * * * *





She is my beloved pranky cousin





See.. prank again 









xoxo, looking for more family trip in Year 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment