Friday, December 16, 2011

Is time to say

Christmas is just around the corner. What are your wishes or resolutions for 2012? Well I wish for someone who come wrap me up and take me home. . someone who carrying a big heart like Mr. Santa. Ho Ho Ho

I am blessed for what I have now but someone is missing, someone who love me for me.

For those who have another hand to hold on, a shoulder to lean on, a pair of beautiful eyes to stare into and cheek to cheek laughing with. Here are some reasons to shop for a Christmas x New Year Gifts for your loved ones, it is not neccessary to be Christmas or New Year messages, be short and sweet and show him/her how special he/she is. Everybody loves surprise, even the guy :)

Thank you for being there
♥ I simply adore the way you laugh
♥ Your smiley message is the reason why I wake up on every Monday morning
♥ I am sorry for being lazy at the workout classes
♥ I really think you look pretty without make up (white lies don't count)
♥ Your mates are as fun as you but thank god I was chosen by you
♥ A kiss a day, ended up with 365 kisses a year
♥ Love the way you whispering into my ears
♥ Thank you for loving me & my family
♥ Work drives you crazy? I am gonna drive you craziest
♥ Thanks for your wonderful hearty meals
♥ Give me a hug if you love my surprise

Last but not least, I Love You.

Playing one of my favorite Christmas Song - Last Christmas by Glee Cast. I am counting down for Winter Wonderland this year in London. Give me snowflakes~~~

So people, there is no right time or right one out there. As long as you are in love with him/her, you care about him/her and you want to move on with this person. Do something for him/her when your heart is saying so.





xoxo, good night

No comments:

Post a Comment