Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday is here again

Today I am officially unemployed as a temporary finance analyst at Knowles. Time flies in a glimpse of eyes, I had been working there for 3 months and met some kind and friendly colleagues. I am very much appreciated and will always remember our good times... you guy's are people whom I would never get a chance to meet or work with in my merchandising field. Despite people always says that finance is a ''boring'' department but you all really proved them wrong! Lastly, the team work you guy's shared together during closing period was truly admirable. I wish you guy's All The Best and lessen bullets from GC :P

Back to topic, I will have a short vacation with my family from 9th-11th Dec in Kuala Lumpur and another fly away vacation to Singapore until 15th Dec. Also, my London flight has finally confirmed and scheduled on 26th Dec (yes is Boxing day & a day after Christmas). Finally....... London is calling.

This vacation included my mom, brother, sister in law, 2 cousins and me.The adults are attending Jacky Cheung's concert on Friday so we want to tag along and have fun together. I remember my family trip was back in 2 years in Shanghai and without my cousins. My youngest brother always missed out because he had no time for vacation. Poor zhu zhu daddy ^@^ Anyway, I am done packing my luggage (wohoo) and because I am flying to Singapore right after KL, so I am cracking my head for the most convenient packing to avoid moving my stuffs from here and there. I am feeling exhilarate for my weekend get-away and most importantly, I am ''going back'' to Singapore to see my piggie family! Just in case you have to know, I will return to Penang after Singapore for Christmas :) How can I not celebrate Christmas with my beloved friends and family...

I am so so miss the feeling of shopping in Singapore!! Do you think it's possible for me NOT to shop when Singapore is having a Christmas Sales? I was reminded by this uncle at a currency exchange shop this afternoon while I was doing my deal. He asked ''When are you going to Singapore?'' I answered and he shiok sendiri saying ''Oh you are going to shop there because they are having year end sales?!!''.....followed by a tone which we exclaimed as Laughing Out Loud, so called LOL. I think he finally got a good exchange deal after 10 shops of survey, therefore he can't hide his happiness, hahahaha ( I am happy for him too)

Alright, is getting late and I still need to pick up my alteration piece from the tailor shop. I FORCE aunty to get it done by tonight (I sent in this afternoon) because I love x love that dress so much

Littlelovelocker will come back soon with more updates x photos taken in KL and Singapore. Have a good evening and even though I am enjoying - Everyday is a Friday, but I will count down for T.G.I.F with all of you too! (Evil grins)

xoxo, Happy Weekend in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment