Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blowing Korea Madness

Thanks to Youtube, I unexpectedly figure out this music video call Trouble Maker while scrolling here and there to find some nice Korea musics. Well I believed most of you have this experience when you  hear some nice Korea musics on the radio, while doing shopping at some Korea boutiques but we have no idea who are the singer or when do we get to hear this song again?!

I know some of the musics from Korea is far more better than Chinese pop song and I am very much impressed by the Korean's hair-do, make up, fashion, shooting skills and how they play with colors. I was told by my ex-bosses when they used to deal with the manufacturers in Korea, so they normally get to travel to Korea like once a month. They told me regardless of who you are, how young/old and what job you are doing.. Their appearance will always look good and groomed themselves nicely everyday. Well look at ourself and colleagues surrounding you, I don't think most of us spend enough of time dolling up before we leave the house, even the guys right :)

Some say it is simply because of the culture differences but hey, I do not agree at all. What does culture has to do with our appearance? Stop making an excuse and start pampering yourself or make yourself look glowing everyday okay?  If you have no idea where you should begin with? You can try check out some useful magazines. However, I personally advise all of you to grab a non-local published magazine because the contents in local published magazine are not as richness as International published magazines.

I would love to share more in details for magazine selection at my blog soon. Stay tune if you are interested.

As for now, allow me to post and enjoy my most viewed mv of the week. 

Trouble Maker by JS & Hyuna



 xoxo by lovelocker

No comments:

Post a Comment