Saturday, December 24, 2011

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas

Ferringhi Garden Restaurant @ Batu Ferringhi


Happy Holidays!! I can feel the festive season so close to us now. Christmas Lights are beautifully decorated along the road... colourful bulbs hanging up high on our top.. Candy Canes that I received from friends... so much of joy waiting for me and it just keep telling me that Christmas is here, New Year is even getting closer too :) I couldn't help but feeling so excited when I know New Year Eve is going to be so much different from previous years. How can I not jumping up and down when I finally get to see fireworks showering on me when 2012 is here! I know I will shed tears and deep down, feeling so lucky by welcoming my 2012 at such wonderful x magical place.

Celebrations are for anybody, regardless of your race or language you're spoken. It unites everyone of us together at this special day,  we hug x cry x smile x laugh because we feel loved and we pray for a better year ahead. It always does... There are friends who couldn't make it home or choose to celebrate this day at somewhere else, all alone or with someone special. No matter where you are my Dear Friends.... you have been missed (esp Joe, Karen, June) & I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ♥ 

Lovelocker had a precious Farewell x Christmas dinner with darling friends on last night. We had good time (always will be) and here are some photos taken at this cozy restaurant.

Yin x Vi
King Prawn Cutlet for Hui Ting



Mongolian Beef for Stephen
Grilled Chicken for Yin
Grilled Lamb Chop for Vi
Hui Ting x Vi

Love Always
                                                             
Sparkling Christmas Tree

Kiv
Desmond x Kiv (joined us after dinner)

Thanks for making it happened before my departure especially to Yin, Hui Ting & Stephen.

Last love message from lovelocker, have yourself a Merry Little Christmas :x

xoxo,  I am your Santa Baby




No comments:

Post a Comment