Monday, January 16, 2012

Living In A Coldness Outside, Warmth Inside


Heart it now ♥


Hello peoples... to those who have knew me for ages or whom is getting to know me thru my blog, I kiss your cheek two times :) This is how people here say HI when they see you... I am practicing so practice makes perfect kisssssss :)

Do you know how much I jealoussss of people in Malaysia?? Sooooo damn much!! As much as the urine that you have just pee in the toilet bowl. Hahahahahha~ Really, I was the little creepy girl who used to admire countries with four seasons... especially Winter (but I heart Autumn the most)... It was so romantic in my imagination... hold hands walking on the street... my freezing hands in his pocket. Isn't it sound so sweet during Winter?? Yea yea yeaaa.... movies are all bad influences!! Hmph** But I could not disagree with that thou because I ain't here with loved one, so, I interpreted the wrong messages. LOLs.

Anyway, my point is to tell you that the weather in London is getting colder and colder... is 4 degrees now. I hope there's no (-) degrees for this year, I am not prepared for this hard time. Well, I should put it this way, I can bear the cold but not the wind.. when the wind blows.. I can feel myself shaking (not the cradle will rock) Hahahaa...Telllly-ble (terrible) isn't it...?

Now you know where am I coming from when I mentioned, I am so much jealous of people in Malaysia. I am positively missing the bright x sunny Sunshine in my lovely hometown lorrrrr (look I still speak like a Malaysian). I miss you like crazy~~~ Weather is cold, my bed is cold, fingers are cold too... Fortunately my heart is warm inside, as warm as the chair which you have just sitted (gosh I am enjoying using stupid description). Hahahaha! They say a change of place will definitely change a heart of someone too..? Do you think it will..? No matter what, I look forward for an excellent change of myself, a better person that makes you adore me more & more... *Crossing our fingers* Deal?

Classes have started this week after last week's orientation. The feeling of going back to school is a mixture of anxiety x contentment. Anxiety because my last sitting in a class was 5 years back, I could barely remember how I did it to my graduation. Contentment, as this is a dream came true to me, to sit in a hall with hair all tied up, nerdy spec and making notes as fast as I can. As long as I have the heart of learning, exploring abroad with all kinds of different cultures ; tremendous difficulties will not gonna shake me off easily eventhough you were chuckling at my back, pointed at my age :)

Till then, if you are keeping a dream quietly, ever think of make it a ''Dream Comes True''? It doesn't mean you have to give up certain things to achieve it, is simply building another possiblity to yourself. Not believe that dream will finally came true? Well me too... Never-ever believe in it till it happened on me. A dream will always be a dream if it's not told or created. In another way, perhaps you can be someone who help others to make their dream comes true too.

For what I had or almost have it in my hands, every appreciation goes to my family & friends. They have been so wonderful in my life.

To my readers who are living in Winter, keep yourself warm. In Summer all year long, get yourself naked!!! LOLs

xoxo, when a man/woman loves their children, endlessly they dedicated.

1 comment:

  1. Babe,

    I wish all the one who I care will get to achieve their dreams ASAP. Life is short, I appreciate what I have, enjoying life everyday even though I am working ^^ I just came back from Shanghai, (first time in my life I am gonna say that)I did had lots of fun there, 0 degree wasn't making me cold, cause I have enough 'equipment' with me, Thanks to the latest technology for keeping myself comfortable and warm ^0^

    I had been so busy working and packing & unpacking. But I can't wait to meet my family, it's worth it after all u know :)

    I had 5 winter flights in Jan, basically that is all my flights on Jan and in Feb I got two flights only, the rest of the time is my off day~~!
    Awesome valentines holiday

    I am gonna wrap myself to Zzzz here in Dubai is 13Degree with lots of cold wind....

    xx

    ReplyDelete