Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Roses Are Red

At 11:07, someone ring the door bell so I thought my package from home is finally here after those tricky procedure to be filled up. I woke up from bed and rush to get the door before anyone does. I saw a man standing at the door and asking for ''Lim''? And I say ''Yes that's me''.. signed my name then he left. I carried up the box and was shocked because of the lightweight, and I looked at the box, it wrotes FLOWER SHOP MARKS & SPENCER. Somehow, I still thinking where did my family got this box in Penang? Keep questioning myself...

I guess whoever received package from home would eargerly open up the box and check what's inside, eventhough I have a clue because I was the one who told them to pack my stuffs :P Anyway, it's a magic box and it freaked me out, I stucked there for a minute when I see the content (immediately I thought ''shittt'' I mis-took/opened someone's package!!) until I check again on the slip and saw his name.

It prints, Happy Valentine's :) xxx

Things happened when you least expected them.... A package from home turned out to be a Valentine bouquet from someone. A night before, I was still upset and disapointed to his zero surprise/message/arrangment. Me and him always end up with jokes. Even the first time we met and how I surprised myself by his bouquet:) But what I want to say is, I appreciate every little things I have from you.


xoxo, I will plant our roses red, Happy Valentine's

1 comment:

  1. Sweeeeeeeet, Happy Valentine's day. My dear xxx

    ReplyDelete